While they are still developing (inside you and out):
- Eat and feed them lots of Omega-3 (fish oils, flax seeds, Omega-3 rich formulas/breast-milk).
- Listen/play/and have them learn to play classical music (Bach, Beethoven, Mozart; the first two parts have been dis-proven, but it will get them used to playing).
- Read and speak to them as you would an adult (using complex words correctly and answering all their “Why”s).
- Health Journal: http://www.bourre.fr/pdf/Articles_generaux_revues_syntheses/88.pdf
- Book: Why Women Need Fat: How “Healthy” Food Makes Us Gain Excess Weight and the Surprising Solution to Losing It Forever
- Science Article: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=fact-or-fiction-babies-ex&page=2
- Specialist Article: http://www.babycenter.com/0_developmental-milestone-talking_6573.bc?page=2&ModPagespeed=noscript