- Gallup Poll: People who regularly attend religious services is on decline.
- Slate Poll: Number of non-religious in Congress up to 10.
- University of Rochester: Non-religious likely have higher levels of intelligence (reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly, and learn from experience.)
- University of Illinois: Religious people/societies are happier in difficult circumstances, but secular societies were usually wealthier with more social support systems.
- University of Oregon Psychologist: Higher levels of religion in country usually means lower crime.
- Other Research: Spiritual support improves mental health and recovery from chronic illnesses.
- Northwestern University: Religious more likely to be obese than nonreligious counterparts.
- UC Berkeley: Atheists, agnostics, and less religious are driven to help others by compassion fairly often.
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZqaeusdMTk (Sources listed in description.)